Terms of Service Agreement
Last Updated: May 10, 2015
THE SITE AND LISTINGS COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH UNIVERSITIES (DEFINED BELOW) MAY PROVIDE COURSES/CLASSES (DEFINED BELOW) FOR STUDENTS (DEFINED BELOW) MAY LEARN ABOUT AND BOOK CLASSES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NSM IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN UNIVERSITY AND STUDENT, NOR IS NSM AN AGENT OR INSURER. NSM HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF UNIVERSITIES, STUDENTS, AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND APPLICATION OR ANY ACCOMMODATIONS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
1. NSM Content means all Content that NSM makes available through the Site and Listings, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
2. Collective Content: means Member Content and NSM Content.
3. Content means any and all text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
4. Student means a Member who requests class booking(s) of a Listings via the Site.
5. University means the body who of who offers and holds a Course/Class Listing via the Site, Application and Services.
6. Listing means a Class/Course that are listed by a University as available for booking via the Site and Application.
7. Member means a person who completes NSM’s class booking registration process, including, but not limited, to University and Student.
Certain areas of the Site and Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Listings or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Application, Listings, or Collective Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Application, Listings, or Collective Content.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, APPLICATION OR LISTINGS OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE, VIA THE APPLICATION OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE AND APPLICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, OR LISTINGS. If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.